Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Kansas City, MO

You must possess a currentt, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice acupuncture in a State, Territory or Commonwealth (i.e. Must be board certified through the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). The board certification must be current and the acupuncturist must abide by the certifying body's requirements for continuing education....

Apply Now

Share Now


Get new jobs for this search by email

Powered by ©